BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 6 of Blog Challenge

Why do the weekends always seem to pass by so quickly? It's already Monday again and I'm back at work, missing my husband and baby boy...especially knowing Liam isn't feeling too good, it was extra hard to kiss him goodbye before I left this morning, when all I wanted to do was pick him up, cuddle him and just stare at him for hours. I cannot wait until 5:00 pm!! But here's to a great Monday that goes by quickly!

Day 6: If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrtiy, who would it be and why?

I can already hear my hubby and those that know me well enough, laughing at this question and thinking that right away I would choose Channing Tatum...well, for obvious reasons haha, but I'm NOT, so ha! Tricked ya! :)

If I could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity, I think I would choose Donald Trump. He is obviously a very wealthy and successful celebrity and I would take those 15 minutes to ask him how he became so successful and maybe throw in there at the end about sharing a portion of his wealth with me. :) Just kidding (kinda), but I would let him taste my husband's hot sauce (Keep It Saucy) and ask if he was interested in investing in his business or if he knew anyone that would be interested because Daneil is so talented and I know if one person with the right contacts and money got a hold of his product that his business would take off. Plus, once his business did take off, I would be able to open a business of my own and be a wedding planner and spend more time at home and in ministry like I have always dreamed!

So, yea...not sure how I would accomplish all that in 15 minutes with Donald Trump, but I would sure as heck give it a try!

I always remind myself of something a man of God said to Daneil a while back...and I hold on to this because I know, one day, we will meet "that person".

"You are one person away from your breakthrough" -Prophet Benjamin Smith

0 comments: