BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Special Someone!

Today I'm supposed to write about someone who is special to me...and the first person I think of is my husband...so although he would tell me it was an easy answer, I am going to write about him.

He is the most amazing person that I know and loves God with his whole heart and is always an encouragement for me to hunger for more of God! He is my best friend and makes me laugh even when I'm upset with him. He is the best father to my son and has exceeded all of my expectations of how a father should be and I really couldn't ask for a better father for my son!

We have been through very hard times in our marriage and our relationship the past 8 years, but he has never given up and fought for me when I didn't deserve it. He is my Heaven on earth and I am madly in love with him! He has my heart now and always will and he still gives me butterflies.

I hear horror stories of other husbands or fathers and I am reminded of how very blessed I am. I thank God every day for choosing me to be the one to stand beside Daneil in this life and start a family together!

I could go on and on about how wonderful he is to me, but writing about him is making me want to go spend time with him so I will leave it at that. :)

Thank you Daneil Hinds for being my prince charming, my everything and my something special...I love you with all that I am and love the thought of spending my life with you...thank you for who you are to me handsome! You make me smile every day and I love you!

The adventures of Daneil and Jessica wouldn't be anything without you :)



0 comments: